Hangzhou Lawyer Joyce Wang
Below is an advertisement for our friend Joyce Wang who is a lawyer in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. So if you need an English-speaking lawyer in Hangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Suzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Yiwu, Huzhou, Jiaxing, Jinhua, you can contact her.
Hangzhou Lawyer Google Sites
Specialty: Foreign Investment, International Trade, mergers & acquisitions, Immigration
As a Chinese legal practitioner, Ms. Joyce Wang possesses profound theoretical foundation and outstanding practical competence in dealing with foreign investment programs, international goods & technology trade, Mergers and acquisitions, immigration, civil & commercial litigations, etc. Due to her education background in the UK, Ms. Joyce Wang also has a good understanding of the principles of civil & commercial law, corporate law under the Anglo-American legal regime, and the rules of international trade and commercial law as well. Ms. Joyce Wang is proficient in communication and document processing in legal English, and keeps a long term cooperative relationship with foreign institutions and individuals. Ms. Joyce Wang got her bachelor of laws from Zhejiang university and Master of laws from Durham University in UK.
In addition to clients of mainland China, Ms. Joyce Wang also serves for clients from the US, the Netherlands, the UK, France, Austria, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Ms. Joyce Wang works in Zhejiang Brighteous Law Firm which ranks top 3 in Hangzhou in terms of annual revenue.
Joyce Wang Email: joyce.attorney[at]gmail.com; Tel: +86-130-1892-6795
An incomplete list of non-litigation projects and litigations Joyce Wang provided service for:
1. Plant removal and upgrading project in Guangxi Province for a ferroalloy multinational. This project was of the largest investment scale in the CHINA—ASEAN EXPO 2011
2. Partnership enterprise establishment for a foreign private equity fund
3. Dubai EPC project of a state-owned communication company
4. A French group’s exit from a Sino-foreign JV by means of offshore corporate holding structure re-organization
5. Enterprise framework planning and financing for the overseas IPO of a chain-hotel brand.
6. Legal support to a global 500 company for its investment project in Singapore
7. The JV project between a local tea enterprise and a well-known German tea group
8 . The project of asset acquisition of a US company by an automobile spare parts group in Zhejiang Province
9. Non-litigation settlement of a trade dispute between a photo-electric stock company and a Dutch company under the mediation of the Dutch Consulate General
10. A liquidation dispute between the local foreign trade & economic bureau and the foreign shareholders of a JV
11. An agency dispute between a US sales representative and an influential local manufacturer
The copyright dispute between a local network video company and a Hong Kong TV programme institution.
12. A lease dispute between a local commercial real estate company and a foreign-invested chain cinema