Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Reference letter from an Indonesian businessman

To whom it may concern,

It was very fortunate for me to hire Steven as my English-Chinese interpreter and local tour during a recent business trip to China. It was from 16 August 2010 to 21 August 2010. During the period, Steven accompanied me to eight factories, he also accompanied me to Yiwu International mart and shopping centers like Hefangjie in Hangzhou. I am very grateful to Steven's service.He arranged the trip very well so it saved me much time. His excellent language skill was very helpful to our business affairs. Moreover, he was very dependable because he always stood by me.

Based on my experience I would have no hesitation in recommending him and wish him well for the future.

Kind Regards,
Peter Wibowo
Marketing Manager
PT. Abadi Sekurindo Jaya
Bekasi Barat, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment